Business Introductions and Partner Qualification
We open the doors and link international companies and investment opportunities (manufacturers, product suppliers, franchisors, industry specific consultants and experts) globally with GCC entrepreneurs, investors, joint venture partners, resellers/agent/distributor, or silent investors. GBE has a global network of specialists who can help you find customers in the Middle East, UK or Russia by:
● Arranging introductions to potential overseas buyers, agents and distributors
● Helping you prepare for a trade show or market visit, including visa application support
● Pre-Qualification packages preparation support (Aramco etc.)
Making the most of the GBE cumulative sector experience, wide professional network and understanding of the latest business world trends, we can help you find the contacts you need to develop business in these regions. Agents, distributors, suppliers, re-sellers, franchisees, end-customers, representatives, manufacturers: we cover the full spectrum according to your needs.
Business ventures development
If you’re looking for additional funds for your business, the GBP can help you source both strategic capital and tactical funding in the GCC through a variety of investment sources including crowd, family office and PE. Private equity or debt funding requirements can be sought through our close network of investors and capital providers.
GBP act as a principal in the acquisition of controlling as well as significant minority interests in mid-market companies in developed markets.
We look for out of the ordinary situations with clearly identifiable levers of value creation, and above average risk-weighted return potential across a variety of sectors. We invest in start-ups as well as established companies with a proven business model, a differentiated product or service offering, and exceptional management team.
We invest our own capital in every transaction alongside co-investors and actively assist our investment
partners in defining and implementing our portfolio companies’ growth strategy:
● Setting budgets and monitoring performance;
● Being a sounding board for critical strategic and tactical decisions;
● Identifying and negotiating bolt-on acquisitions;
● Divesting non-strategic business lines;
● Evaluating geographic expansion;
● Preparing for an eventual sale to a strategic party, IPO or secondary buyout.
Business due diligence and risk assessment
GBE will support you with business plans, business due diligence, investment requirements, financial projections, ROI and risk assessment, market demand analysis and positioning, competitive benchmarking, marketing and sales development plans, strategy, organization, management, governance, operation plans, and project planning.
Business brokerage and retainer service
We assist buyers and sellers of a business, in the buying and selling process. We appraise and estimate the value of the business (due diligence). We advertise the business for sale with or without disclosing its identity and directly approach potential buyers by utilizing our market knowledge and network. We maintain full confidentiality and handle the initial potential buyer interviews, discussions, and negotiations with prospective buyers. We assist the business sale through our certified accounting and legal services.
We work with many of our clients on a medium-long term basis through our retainer service whereby we provide ongoing commercial support in line with pre-agreed parameters and output. This model proved to be flexible, intuitive and more valuable if your company already has a presence in the market as it offers moving step in step with your own business development efforts adjusting to any political, economic or commercial developments as they happen and tailoring our work accordingly.
Our range of oil and gas brokerage services is not limited to oil products, but also includes oil services. We continuously liaise with our partners and stakeholders for provision of such services in the region. Current dealings are mainly for the support and maintenance of oil facilities and our role as mediators is meant to facilitate the process through an international network.
We are trusted to assist and guide our clients to setting up best practice and efficient corporate and operational structures, all geared at streamlining operation policies, procedures, governance and communications aligned to business development vision and strategies. We offer innovation management and growth acceleration strategy consulting to help you achieve your business objectives.
We enjoy great trust in our ability to select and introduce relevant and competitive franchises to established entrepreneurs and companies in the GCC. Our services in providing vital elements in Franchisor Research include:
● Master franchise agreement development
● Feasibility and business plans, market positioning and opportunity analysis
● Confidential information memorandums
● POS operations plans development (location characteristics, branding, corporate ID, start-up planning, operations, procurement, supply chain, IT, marketing plans, staffing, training, customer service and quality control)
Quick start packages for foreign companies
● Practical support in setting up locally, including serviced offices and accommodation, recruitment and employment assistance, and access to other professional service providers as needed.
● Market entry advice leading to a hosted market visit
● Tailored route to market briefings prior to visiting and Bahraini or Saudi visa application support leading to a hosted market visit
Representative office in the GCC
Burdens upon time constraints, office location set-up and maintenance can be alleviated through company representation in a modern, centrally located, full facility-provided and professionally supported office allowing on-going pre-sales and market research functions throughout the GCC including:
● Trade information research
● Tenders and business opportunities research
● Direct marketing campaigns development and follow-up
● Partners research and qualification (administrative and legal)
● Supporting the development of local branches, subsidiaries, and best-fit structure in the GCC.